Sunday, November 3, 2013

The End? Or Just Another Beginning!?!?

Cassandra Clare weaves an intricate tale from beginning to end....or maybe there's more to come? That's what I think anyway! ;) through the fourth
you are gripping the arm of your chair even more so than the first three...waiting..wondering...what will happen to the beloved characters.
When their stories started into separate sections and switched back and forth I wasn't a fan at all. All I cared to know was about Jace and Clary. Their story was first and foremost buuuut by book five
I wanted to know what was happening in each and every one of their complicated life stories. LOVE. TREACHERY. TRUTH. LIES. Painted dot by dot until we see the complete picture come together. I absolutely loved these books. As always she leaves room for discussion and opportunity to guess as to what's to come.
 I am excited to read the prequels but for the moment I'll move into something else for those of you who are ready for something new!!!
Kiss approved :***** 5/5
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment