Friday, October 18, 2013

The Mortal Instruments 2&3 by Cassandra Clare

City Of Ashes
My Lord have mercy it only gets better!!!! The second book flew..... the dangers... the emotions. If it keeps on going she may be considered the Stephen King of the super natural world. It's captivating... enthralling... exquisite in capturing the struggles outside and within the characters.
If only I could crawl into the pages into the Shadowhunter realm. I would completely fall in love with a lycanthrope...vamp... or a shadowhunter. I don't think I'd want to come back to reality. ONTO THE THIRD!!!!
P.S. way to leave us hanging at the end of book 2!!!!
kiss approved :***** 5/5
-D

City of Glass
Sincerely entertaining and epically Earth shattering... The ever evolving world of the paranormal has come to a righteous stand where Cassandra should be standing proud and tall.
To find a book series so intoxicating is rare and should be cherished. With each book I move onto I get more and more nervous that it may not be as good as the one prior but I can proudly/happily say I have been more than satisfied. Always left wanting more! I don't want to give anything away but she threw such a curve ball.... I had to set the book down to yell with excitement, via facebook, to the coworker/friend who recommended this series. 
kiss approved :***** 5/5 
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment