Monday, July 28, 2014

Hush And Crush by S.L Baum... the second and third to Lush.

Hush by S.L Baum


What a way to follow up to a slow first book. This one was a super quick read, didn't even take me a full day to read it.
Society as they know it is quickly unravelling. This book is much quicker and way more enticing than the first I must say, so I'm glad I kept reading. I'm a little disappointed in the predictability to this series but it would probably be a great read for the younger "young adults".
kiss approved :** 2/5
-D


Crush by S.L Baum


...... I am severely upset... ok maybe not... but I am sad that this last book in the series was a fumble. It felt rushed, predictable, unrealistic. The characters and feel that was found in the second book was quickly lost in translation. It had so much potential and it was as if the author didn't want to write anymore and quickly came up with an end... it wasn't fitting... and I'm sorry to say I will not approve the series any further.
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment