Sunday, December 7, 2014

To Save Them? Or To Let Them Go?!?!?!

My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent

Not exactly what I had been hoping for but I'm into it nonetheless. It felt almost cliche with the whole; young teen finds out they have something different about them.... befriends similar teen.... lalalala.

I pictured Kaylee staying in the psych ward and somehow breaking out and then we learn from there that she is different etc etc. Personally, I'm wondering what happened to the girl she met inside there...that's really when  we realize that there was a paranormal essence to her story. My other pet peeve in this book is that Kaylee refers to her few days in the psych ward as if it were months..... get a grip.

I do however see this series, with slight tweaking becoming a cool TV series like Teen Wolf, or something similar. Not as psychological as I had wished but definitely paranormal so I'll go forward. I would say this book would be geared toward more of the younger teens just getting into paranormal.
kiss approved
-D :*** 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment