Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hidden? Or Obnoxiously Apparent?!?!?!?!









A Hidden Fire by Elizabeth Hunter

I love vampire stories.... whether it's like the 'Lost Boys' back in the 1980s/ Anne Rice's 'Interview with a Vampire' or even the newer 'Vampire Diaries'/ Stephenie Meyer's 'Twilight' series.

HOWEVER..... I cannot stand the unbelievable -"I....I know what you are............ a Vampire" DUN DUN DUUUUUN. = LAME!!!!

This novel starts exactly like that. I wanted to like it... wanted to fall for the sexy Vampire characters. But it was rather foolishly written. Many things were complete opposite of what you'd expect, don't get me wrong obviously you want surprises in a thrilling book... this was just so much of so that events and character traits did not make sense to what the true characters would do, react, or be.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment