Sunday, June 14, 2015

Forgotten? Or Lost Forever?!?!?! The Forgotten Girls by Alexa Steele






The Forgotten Girls by Alexa Steele

Alexa Steele is the newest up and coming author! I'm so excited to rave about this book. If you're looking for a real feeling murder mystery/thriller/full of suspense... this is a must read! I was a little hesitant that our main character is a woman but honestly the story has other characters that actually add to what Bella does... it isn't just about her. She isn't juuust the person to solve the mystery which makes it feel even more real. EEEEK!

Alexa had me excited and guessing the whole time. I felt like it was definitely something I'd see on t.v. Which if someone out there is smart enough they'll make it into a movie ;)

The Forgotten Girls is a great novel and she plans on having a sequel so that we can follow Bella to the next mystery! Cannot wait!!!!! 
kiss approved -D :***** 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment