Sunday, September 29, 2013

*INTERLUDE*

So crew.... it's me. Back from the dead. A brokenness, some really rough times, a move, a second full time job and a promotion there which is exciting (I absolutely love it there, it's good to be back in the salon industry... it makes me happy).... to say the least it's been more than chaotic. What I can say is no matter what you must always follow your heart, you must keep dreaming, and stay focused on your life and love for yourself. Everything happens for a reason and in the end it will all work out the way it is supposed to. I apologize so so much for anyone who has been waiting for new books to read. :(  I've been reading the same book now for weeks... it seems like it has been forever. Between the ten minute drive between jobs, the 3-4 hours of sleep and just trying to stay motivated and keep myself from thinking too much I have been reading it here and there. But that being said I am still here. Still kickin' it and still reading. :) I hope you all have been well... book reviews are on the way. 
xoxo *read on*
Yours Truly. 
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment