Thursday, October 3, 2013

Eternal Eden? OR Love in Hell?!?!?! Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams

Although this book has taken forever for me to finish I must say it was a book that can easily be picked up and read/remember exactly where you left off. 
If you're looking for a thrilling sci-fi-ish romance it's a good one. Keeps you guessing and routing for love as William and Bryn fight the odds that are against them. I don't want to give anything away but it isn't what I thought it would be. In a good way but nonetheless it isn't vampires which is what I thought in the beginning and although I love me some teeth sinking in I was ready for a change. I will say I wasn't the biggest fan in the beginning but by the end of book one I was left wanting more. AND I want to know if they can beat the odds and end up together!!!!!
Parts of the book ebb and flow a little rocky but all in all it doesn't set the mood or read back by much. Like I said it's a good read and I'm excited to read the next one after I read a certain book one of my lovely coworkers gave me to read she's been blowing through the whole series. so cheers to drinking wine staying healthy and reading all we can ;) hehe
kiss approved.... as always read on! :*** 3/5
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment