Monday, October 7, 2013

A Rare Find? OR A Lengthy Series!?!?!?! Mortal Instruments Series-City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare

From page one to page 485 this book is dripping with flavor excitement and passion. You realize how previous books were rather mediocre as you try to hurry your eyes and brain to suck in and process it all.
Oh! How I didn't want the book to end but good God I just wanted to get to the next one. Don't even think you'll know what's going to happen next! I was thrown for such a loop last night I seriously had to stop and contemplate the information I had found out before the end of the book....
It is undoubtedly one of those books you will either forget to or choose not to eat to continue reading.
It's full of glamour and horror, beauty and death, pain and happiness, love and hate....everything beautifully written into a will be classic.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!! A MUUUUSSST READ!!! For all those fantasy/sci-fi/paranormal junkies such as myself you have to go pick it up! Onto the second I can't wait!!!!!! I'm HOOKED!!!!!

Kiss approved :***** 5/5 

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment