Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Maze? Or Just The Run Around?!?!?! The Maze Runner by James Dashner



The Maze Runner By James Dashner

There's no question as to how great a book this was! The dialect.... the emotion... the thrill...
If you like dystopian mixed with mystery and a bit of sci-fi zombie-ism this will do it!
I started this book after watching the movie, and I will stand behind that I thoroughly enjoyed both, but the book was by far better. A riveting run through a messed up maze of scientific experiments and trials on mere children. But to follow these kids as they create their own mini society and law within was simply intriguing. I cannot wait to read the second book that I just downloaded.

What a break to read two great books back to back. I thought for sure I was in a dry boring reading spell, BOY has that turned around!!!!!! 

kiss approved :***** 5/5
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment