Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Cure? Or the Epidemic Continues?!?! The Death Cure by James Dashner

The Death Cure by James Dashner

The third and final of this series.... are you ready????? I was... or at least I thought I was. Whenever I get into a book this much I almost rush through and then instantly regret it all as soon as it's over :( all I want is to live in the world that James Dashner created for just a little longer.... Can you please make a fourth? Thanks ;)
What can I say, I wasn't let down in the least by this book. You're still wondering up until the last page and the epilogue what curve might be thrown. I wasn't let down in the least. Definitely a must read if you're into dystopian/post apocalyptic with a bit of sci-fi and lots of drama thrown in.
kiss approved :**** 4/5
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment