Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The World After? Or The END!?!?

World After By Susan Ee

The sequel to Angelfall is no letdown. Hauntingly real Susan Ee has a disturbingly creative imagination. It’s beyond captivating.
I sincerely wasn’t able to put this book down for one second!!! I didn’t want it to end and I hope she continues onto a third book so I can know what happens to Penryn’s sister and mother. I want to know if Raffe the angel and Penryn will go against the odds… against the rules… and end up with one another!!!
I was so drawn to Raffe… if he was real I would sooo be Penryn… That’s the great thing, Susan Ee makes you feel like you are these characters… that you’re the one in the World After where you worry about food, safety, angels, and demons.
The images Susan Ee has drawn echo through your mind hours later.
This is NOT a book for children or the weak of stomach. Between the violence and horrific images your mind will paint “viewer discretion is advised”. I’m so sad that it ended but there was NO way I could set it down.
It’s something you will want to reread again. It’s a MUST read if you don’t mind some thrills and chills…
KISS APPROVED!!!!
:***** 5/5
-D

No comments:

Post a Comment