Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Thrill? Or A Buzzkill?!?!

The Rabid by J.V Roberts
Now I’ve had my fair share of Zombie movies… Zombie shows… Zombie costumes…. But this,this was my
FIRST Zombie novel!
I was sincerely nervous, would it be as good as what I was used to? Would it feel  real? Or would it be a pathetic attempt at bringing Zombies to the imagination  through words???
I started reading… I became more nervous. Enter our male lead; a young male who loved interpretative dance?.... Uh…yeah… to me that just doesn’t fit, BUT I kept on  reading and suddenly all of that faded and it hardly mattered.
This Zombie novel exceeded my expectations! Brains, guts, gore, guns, death, destruction…. YEP it’s a winner!!!!! There were nights I wanted to sleep with my dogs and my crossbow and hunting knife nearby… ok maybe not to that extent but pretty close ;)
The Rabid is a toe curling… paranoia‐enhancing type of novel guaranteed to take  you on a thrill of an adventure. So enter at your own risk!
Kiss approved :**** 4/5
‐D

No comments:

Post a Comment