Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mystery? OR Should It Be History?!?!?! Second Grave on the Left by Darynda Jones


Can we just say snuck instead of sneaked??? I don't like it, 'proper' english or not. haha. But. For realsies through these two books every time I read 'sneaked' I couldn't help but cringe and in my mind say SNUCK! I'm weird. I know. But can someone agree with my thinking here???

You really can't help but love Charley throughout these books. If you like good sarcasm, a girl with spunk-vinegar- and a wholelottaspice you'll love it! She is so quirky and thinks of the greatest things to say. Things I wish my brain thought of in time and not after the fact... the "OH I SOOO SHOULD'VE SAID THAT!" (we all do it) You can't help but smirk or shake your head.

I'm happy this book has new mysteries and keeps you guessing. I will be honest I "thought" that I could guess the murderer and get in front/stay one step ahead of the book but yeah fricken right. Frustratingly enough (in a good way ;) ) with each twist and turn I was thrown off and was cliff hanging at the end!
Adventurous and as thrilling if not more-so than the first a great paranormal meets Private Investigator smorgasbord! Get ready for a ringer, it's gonna leave you wanting more in mid-air!!!!

KISS APPROVED! :**** 4/5
-D-

No comments:

Post a Comment