Sunday, August 4, 2013

Continuation on the Grim Reaper series! 3rd 4th & 5th book reviewed.

Third Grave Dead Ahead.... Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet..... & Fifth Grave Past The Light 
By Darynda Jones




3rd: I abso-fricken-lutely love this series. There is so much mystery, if you like SVU and murder type mysteries you've got to get your hands on these books! Continuing the drama in this and more thrilling escapes that Charley makes is so delicious! I just don't want to stop reading this. Ever! I do like with each book you don't technically need to read the one before it. Darynda brushes up what's been going on in the one before it in the beginning of each one.
4th: I think I could read this series for a loooong time. There's enough mystery and drama in Charley's life I don't get bored with it. I always want to figure out how in the the hell these people died and who killed them. I am fond of a couple of the guys Charley flirts with such as Garrett Swopes and the biker dude Donovan that frequents the asylum next to her dad's bar. If they could please be sent my way I would so greatly appreciate it. Can this please be made into a t.v show?!? Oh please oh pleeeeassse!!!!!!?!!?
5th: To say this series is awesome is an understatement. This book was just as great as the rest of them!!!! I can't wait for the next. Charley is so funny and such a beautiful character. I just love it.
But for those of you who weren't feelin' this series I tried to keep it short and simple so I can move onto the next, hopefully amazing, read! xoxox

kiss approved :***** 5/5
-D-

No comments:

Post a Comment